Camping de Laborie
Book with complete peace of mind
Free Cancellation & Refund
Conditions for cancellation by a camper who has not taken out cancellation insurance:
– COVID infection*: Cancellation due to COVID infection reported in the month prior to departure.
– Placing in self-isolation*: Cancellation due to self-isolation measures following a positive COVID test.
– Contact case with placing in self-isolation*: Reported contact case (contacted by Track and Trace) waiting for a COVID test or waiting for test result.
*Document to be provided: medical certificate and/or an administrative hospitalisation report specifying the origin, nature, severity and foreseeable consequences of the disease.
Conditions for refund:
– Cancellation free of charge with refund of the amount paid or a credit note if the client wishes or accepts it.
Addendum to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
In the event of:
– Closure of borders
– Forced closure of the campsite
– National lockdown
– Travel restrictions preventing travel to the campsite
A voucher for the amount paid will be issued by the campsite, with a 2-year validity period. This voucher cannot be refunded.
For stays that are either interrupted or cut short due to one of the reasons listed above, a voucher for the amount already paid for the rest of the stay will be issued by the campsite, with a 2-year validity period. This voucher cannot be refunded
Besides the reasons listed above, any stay that is either interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) upon the client’s initiative will not give rise to a refund or a voucher.
If you took out cancellation insurance cover, see the terms and conditions on the website: www.campez-couvert.com